McGraw-Hill LearnSmart – Over 500 Million Answers from Students!
LearnSmart continuously adapts the content to create a personal learning path for every student based upon their current knowledge, confidence level, and what they’re most likely to forget. It’s learning…but smarter!
The result is that LearnSmart’s adaptive learning path helps students retain more knowledge, learn faster, and study more efficiently. Better still, since your students are more prepared, your time spent teaching will be more productive.
TRY IT today by applying your knowledge of the 50 U.S. States.
LearnSmart, available within McGraw-Hill Connect®, is the industry leading adaptive learning technology. Now available in over 50 disciplines and nearly 150 textbooks, and the list is growing.
To try LearnSmart in your course area, contact your McGraw-Hill Representative
- Best Practices
- Case Studies
- Connect Features
- Connect Insight
- Connect Tips
- Courtesy Access
- Customer Support
- Digital Success Academy
- eCampus News
- Flipped Classroom
- Get Started | Instructor Access
- LearnSmart Labs
- MH Campus
- New & Noteworthy
- Required = Results
The Connect Team
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning
- eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”