LearnSmart – It’s Proven
Final analysis shows when LearnSmart is assigned more B students earn A’s and more C students get B’s.
The distribution shows the aggregate of letter grades assigned by instructors. A Chi Square test was performed to determine if final course grades were distributed differently across the two groups (control and experimental). The test indicated a significant difference, Χ2 (4) = 11.667, p = .020 (an alpha level of .05 was adopted for this statistical test).
The Connect Team
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- 95% of Student Survey Participants Report Connect’s Tegrity Tool Improves Learning
- Using the Item Analysis Report to target your instruction
- McGraw-Hill Connect Increases Student Performance and Engagement at San Diego State University!
- Do More with McGraw-Hill Connect and Blackboard!
- Digital Faculty Consultants Share LearnSmart Benefits
- Tips for Accessing LearnSmart in Connect
- Connect Enhancements Are Coming!
- McGraw-Hill/Blackboard Total Course Solution Launches!
- McGraw-Hill Connect with LearnSmart Improves Student Success and Engagement at the University of Colorado Denver!