LearnSmart – It’s Proven
Final analysis shows when LearnSmart is assigned more B students earn A’s and more C students get B’s.
The distribution shows the aggregate of letter grades assigned by instructors. A Chi Square test was performed to determine if final course grades were distributed differently across the two groups (control and experimental). The test indicated a significant difference, Χ2 (4) = 11.667, p = .020 (an alpha level of .05 was adopted for this statistical test).
- Best Practices
- Case Studies
- Connect Features
- Connect Insight
- Connect Tips
- Customer Support
- Digital Success Academy
- eCampus News
- Flipped Classroom
- Get Started | Instructor Access
- LearnSmart Labs
- MH Campus
- New & Noteworthy
- Required = Results
The Connect Team
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning
- eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”