How to Use a Student Ambassador (SA) Promo Code
What products are eligible for this promotion?
Promo codes can be used for select standalone digital items, including:
What items are not eligible for this promotion?
Promo codes are NOT valid on the following:
– LearnSmart Labs
– LearnSmart Achieve
– International and Canadian titles (Only US titles are eligible for this promotion)
– Custom titles/editions unique to your university.
– Physical access cards containing an access code for a digital product;
– Workbooks, lab manuals, or other physical media;
– Digital products that are packaged with physical media (these items carry the “Mixed-media Product” label on shop.mheducation.com).
By The Connect Team | January 01 2013
- Best Practices
- Case Studies
- Connect Features
- Connect Insight
- Connect Tips
- Courtesy Access
- Customer Support
- Digital Success Academy
- eCampus News
- Flipped Classroom
- Get Started | Instructor Access
- LearnSmart Labs
- MH Campus
- New & Noteworthy
- Required = Results
The Connect Team
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning
- eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”