How to Use a Promo Code
3. Through the Blackboard or MH Campus integration in your instructor’s LMS course.
What products are eligible for a promo code discount?
Promo codes can be used for select digital items, including:
- When you upgrade your Courtesy Access;
- When purchased directly through your instructor’s unique registration link (e.g. http://connect.mheducation.com/class/_________) or Blackboard/MHCampus integration in your instructor’s LMS course.
What items are not eligible for this promotion?
Promo codes are NOT valid on the following:
- International and Canadian titles (Only US titles are eligible for this promotion)
- Custom titles/editions unique to your university.
- Connect (Only Connect Plus is eligible for this promotion)
- Physical access cards containing an access code for a digital product;
- Workbooks, lab manuals, or other physical media;
- Digital products that are packaged with physical media (these items carry the “Mixed-media Product” label on shop.mheducation.com).
By The Connect Team | January 01 2013
- Best Practices
- Case Studies
- Connect Features
- Connect Insight
- Connect Tips
- Customer Support
- Digital Success Academy
- eCampus News
- Flipped Classroom
- Get Started | Instructor Access
- LearnSmart Labs
- MH Campus
- New & Noteworthy
- Required = Results
The Connect Team
- Countdown Clock
- Welcome to the official Connect blog!
- Obtaining Instructor Access To Connect
- McGraw-Hill Connect Improves Grade Point Averages and Student Engagement at Amarillo College!
- eCampus News: “Digital learning tools fulfilling their promise”
- New Connect Quick Guides Site is Live!
- eCampus News reports student success on campus with McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart
- The Chronicle of Higher Education hosting McGraw-Hill & Blackboard partnership webinars!
- Game-Based Learning
- eCampus News: “Ed Tech Helps With Tough-to-Teach Courses”